The National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health:
- Provides leadership to develop and sustain a nationwide network of family-run organizations.
- Focus the passion and cultural diversity of our membership to be a potent force for changing how systems respond to children with mental health needs and their families.
- Help policy-makers, agencies, and providers become more effective in delivering services and supports that foster healthy emotional development for all children.
National Federation Mission and Vision:
Through a family and youth driven approach, children and youth with emotional, behavioral and mental health challenges and their families obtain needed supports and services so that children grow up healthy and able to maximize their potential.
The FFCMH, a national family-run organization serves to:
- Provide advocacy at the national level for the rights of children and youth with emotional, behavioral and mental health challenges and their families.
- Provide leadership and technical assistance to a nation-wide network of family run organizations
- Collaborate with family run and other child serving organizations to transform mental health care in America.
If you are parenting a child with Mental Health issues be sure to visit The National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
The National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health hosts an Annual Conference and welcomes all-- Of primary importance to the Federation are families and youth who have personal experience with the mental health service delivery system. The 2oth Annual Conference will be held in November 2008. Click HERE for More Information about the Conference.
SAFE WA is offering Scholarships for Washington Families interested in Attending! Please Read the Post on our Forum for an application or Contact Anna for an application if you are a Washington State Family. Deadline for Application is November 3, 2008