The Oregon Post Adoption Resource Center (ORPARC), is a division of Northwest Resource Associates, a non-profit program providing services for Oregon DHS adoptive and assisted guardianship families. Founded in April 1999 through a contract with the State of Oregon's Department of Human Services (DHS).
Services are offered by ORPARC to:
- Oregon families who have adopted children through any state foster care system.
- Oregon assisted guardianship families
- Oregon DHS adoption staff
- Oregon Special Needs Adoption Coalition staff
- Information, assistance and referral
- In-depth consultation, advocacy and support
- Parent education and trainings
- A Lending library
- Assistance to families in establishing or connecting to systems of support such as groups, respite and other parents.
The Oregon Post Adoption Resource Center website offers information and access to the services they offer.
1-800-764-8367 Telephone - Toll-free
503-241-0799 Telephone - Portland Metropolitan Area