The ORPARC website includes information about Training Events and Support Groups Meetings held throughout the state of Oregon. With easy access to the online listing of items in the Lending Library,and links to important resources. Families in Oregon should keep ORPARC in mind for any help or questions after things are finalized.
But, more then just a Website ORPARC offers, support and information personally over the telephone. Considered one of the Best Examples of Post Adoption Services in the U.S. the people at ORPARC are committed and interested in supporting Oregon Families built by adoption.
ORPARC offers free and confidential services to:
- Oregon DHS Adoptive families
- Oregon Assisted Guardianship families
- Families who have adopted through any state's child welfare system
You can use ORPARC services if you are an:
- Oregon family and adopted children through any state foster care system;
- Oregon assisted guardianship family;
- Oregon DHS adoption staff member;
- Oregon Special Needs Adoption Coalition staff member.
Office hours and telephone:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call us at 1-800-764-8367 or 503-241-0799 (Portland metro area).